[ewg] Agenda for OFED meeting today (Dec 1) on OFED 1.4

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Dec 1 08:21:17 PST 2008

This is the Agenda for the OFED meeting today:

1. Bug list review:
1421    	blo  	raisch at de.ibm.com  	ipoib/ehca crash when
bouncing network
1413 	cri 	jackm at mellanox.co.il 	rmmod mlx4_ib deadlock - on work
1384 	maj 	eli at mellanox.co.il 	netperf latency small messages
increase 5% - UD mode issue, seems caused by LRO
1386 	maj 	eli at mellanox.co.il 	ofed 1.4 - iperf tcp connected
mode BW large messages dec... - RC mode - not reproduced for now
1395 	maj 	vu at mellanox.com 	kernel panic during SRP HA test
- on work
1419 	maj 	vlad at mellanox.co.il 	Iperf-2.0.4 fails: page
allocation failure. order:5
1423 	maj 	jackm at mellanox.co.il 	RDMA_Write RC small message bw
degradation jitter of 6% - doing more measurements

2. UNH Logo testing update

3. Issue with new  Intel MPI Benchmark (IMB, known as Pallas).
    In OFED 1.3 we used IMB 3.0 and in OFED 1.4 we upgraded the IMB to
3.1 version.
    During our performance verification we found 5% latency degradation
with IMB 3.1 multi PingPong benchmark
    (we compare the result to IMB 3.0 version).
    Do we wish to go back to IMB 3.0?

4. Open discussion

Tziporet