***SPAM*** Re: [ewg] Re: [ofa-general] Please send all patches for OFED 1.3 rc4 by end of Monday (Feb 4)

Shirley Ma xma at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 4 08:49:34 PST 2008

Tziporet Koren <tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote on 02/04/2008 08:14:08
AM:

> OK - go ahead and regenerate patch and we will be able to include it in
RC4
> BTW - how did you test it with mthca? It does not support 4K MTU. You
> can test it with ConnectX since it does supports 4K MTU (with a special
> burning configuration). Please let me know if you have ConnectX and you
> wish to test it with 4K MTU
>
> Tziporet

Thanks Tzipoeret. I would like to test ConnectX. But I can't test right it
now since the switch connected to ConnectX is configured as 2K MTU and the
test team has other test task to finish. But I can suggest the test team to
include 4K MTU test as port of their system validation. Please send me the
instructions on how to enable it for ConnectX.

Thanks
Shirley