[ewg] Re: address handles leakage report from ipoib

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Mon Feb 11 00:28:59 PST 2008

On Mon, 11 Feb 2008, Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Once in a while when probing out the ipoib driver, I see these prints:
> 	ib0: timing out; will leak address handles
> 	ib0: ib_dealloc_pd failed

OK, I saw it this morning under RC4 / MT25204 / FW 1.2.0 which had iperf server running
overnight, it was connected mode but I saw this in the past also for datagram mode, both
nodes have SLES10 SP1 with kernel 2.6.16.46-0.12-smp, 2 cpus four cores each, etc.

$server iperf -s -i 1
$client iperf -c $server -t 36000 -P 4 -i 1

Or.