[ewg] [Fwd: Re: [ofa-general] IPOIB/CM increase retry counts]

Ralph Campbell ralph.campbell at qlogic.com
Thu Feb 14 10:29:43 PST 2008

The setup is two nodes, any QLogic HCA, running IPoIB-CM with
65520 MTU running netperf, iperf, etc.
I haven't tried mixed sets of QLogic & Mellanox but I wouldn't
be surprised to find similar results.
It does vary somewhat from distro to distro, kernel
version, TCP parameters, etc. but is easily reproducible.
I also haven't had time to investigate the causes.