[ewg] New SRPM for MVAPICH2 uploaded

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Sat Feb 23 09:13:35 PST 2008

Jonathan L. Perkins wrote:
>> Vlad:
>> We've received and applied a patch to fix a bug discovered on
>> mvapich-discuss recently.  The new SRPM identified by
>> ~perkinjo/ofed_1_3/latest.txt addresses this.
>>
>> http://mail.cse.ohio-state.edu/pipermail/mvapich-discuss/2008-February/001440.html
>>

>> I hope that this update can make it into RC5.
>>

> Well, not RC5 but the GA.

Vlad:
The SRPM (mvapich2-1.0.2-3.src.rpm) that I originally uploaded to
resolve this issue suffered from file corruption.  I have since uploaded
a new SRPM to resolve this issue (mvapich2-1.0.2-4.src.rpm).

This caused Friday's daily build to be approximately 6M smaller than
Today's (and the previous days) build.

Although the issue is already resolved in the daily builds.  I just
wanted to bring this to your attention to make sure that
mvapich2-1.0.2-4.src.rpm was put in the GA and not
mvapich2-1.0.2-3.src.rpm.  Thanks.