[ewg] Changes to support new Qlogic HCA

Denny Koch denny.koch at qlogic.com
Thu Jan 3 11:15:08 PST 2008

Vladimir,

Good day (morning, evening, ...)

Here is the URL for the Q Logic changes to support the new HCA that
Betsy Zeller has discussed with Tziporet. I spoke with Betsy about it
and she asked that I send this to you for you to review and work with.

There are a few compiler warnings and we are working to eliminate them,
but figured getting this to you for review sooner rather than later was
the correct approach.

You can pull it from the repo at:
git://git.qlogic.com/ipath-ofed_1_3 for-vlad

For any process questions feel free to contact me, Denny Koch at:
	Denny dot Koch at Qlogic dot com
or Betsy at:
	Betsy dot Zeller at Qlogic dot com

For technical questions, please contact John Gregor at:
	John dot Gregor at Qlogic dot com

Regards,

Denny
Denny Koch