[ewg] OFED teleconference / US MLK holiday

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Sun Jan 20 06:54:19 PST 2008

It seems like we missed the fact that tomorrow is Martin Luther King
Day here in the US; I suspect that most (all?) US-based people will
not be at work.  On the off chance that enough people will be around,
here's the info for tomorrow's teleconf (if no one shows up, we'll
have one Thursday -- stay tuned for details):

Friendly reminder: the OFED teleconference is tomorrow (Monday, 21
January, 2008).

Next few teleconferences:
-------------------------
All are at noon US eastern / 9am US Pacific / 7pm Israel

1. Monday, Jan 21, code 210020028
2. Monday, Jan 28, code 210020028
2. Monday, Feb 4, code 210020028

Dial-in information: