[ewg] Spain company is looking for Agents in USA. Work from home. Make no investments.

allyn tai hoa at borland.com
Fri Jan 25 00:03:58 PST 2008

Who are we:

EZ - Transfer was found in 1998 in Madrid, Spain. Since then main service was transferring money worldwide and exchange
the currency at the same time. Within 9 years of hard work the company acquired international standing and managed to
develop into a global financial holding having the staff of 3000 people and representative offices in more than 30
countries. Through these years we are keeping optimizing our services to the client's needs and update our technologies. We transfer money and exchange currencies in over 20 money units.

Who are we looking for:

"     Financial agent
Location: Worldwide
Employee Type: Part-Time

The major duty of the incumbent is to promptly receive and process payments/transfers and to forward them applying
specified method. Please enquire for detailed work scheme.

Requirements:
o Expert skill in managing payments and transfers between our company and clients.
o Knowledge of basic payment systems.
o Ability to schedule working hours effectively.
o Availability of spare time (3-4 hours per day).
o Advanced user ability to operate computer and to use Internet and e-mail.
o Legal age.
Payment basis: commissions in of 7% from each transaction instantly (to be raised after the 3 weeks trial period) plus
fixed monthly salary of $970 from start.

Benefits:
o Flexible work schedule.
o Possibility to combine the job with primary employment.
o Free training course.
Please, include at least 1 recommendation letter with the resume.

"     Regional Manager
Location: USA, Israel, Russia, Wales, Holland
Employee Type: Full-Time

We are looking for responsible individuals to open new regional offices. Please, contact us personally to discuss the
details.

There is NO start up or training fees. If you are interested in this vacancy please submit your resume and it will be
reviewed soon

luke.ez.transfer at gmail.com