[ewg] Update on features that are delayed from ofed 1.4

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Sun Jun 1 01:47:24 PDT 2008

Ted H. Kim wrote:
> Tziporet,
>
> "not be implemented eventually" is a hard to understand phrase.
>
> Are these features delayed past the 1.4 release dates?
> Or has development on these features stopped?

Sorry that I was not clear.
These features were presented in my presentation in Sonoma as part of
1.4 features.
During the time between April and now we fegures that no one is going to
implement them for OFED 1.4
I cannot say if they will be implemented in future releases since this
depend in the companies that own each of them
I assume some will be implemented in the future but I cannot commit for now.

ziporet