[ewg] Agenda for OFED meeting today (March 24)
tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Mar 24 08:42:54 PDT 2008
Agenda for OFED meeting today about OFED 1.4 plans:
1. Kernel base: since we target our release to Sep it seems the right
kernel base will be 2.6.27 (and not 26 as I suggested before)
2. Suggestions for new features:
* Verbs: Reliable Multicast
* SDP - Zero copy
* IPoIB - continue with performance enhancements
* Xsigo new virtual NIC (Hal correct me if I am wrong here)
* New vendor HW support - ?
* Incremental routing
* Temporary SA DB - to answer queries and a heavy sweep is done
* APM - disjoint paths (?)
* MKey manager (?)
* Open MPI 1.3
* APM support in MPI
* mvapich ???
Please send more suggestions or raise them in the meeting today
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ewg