[ewg] OFED March 24 meeting summary on OFED 1.4 plans
olga.shern at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:16:18 PDT 2008
On Mon, Mar 24, 2008 at 10:45 PM, Tziporet Koren <tziporet at mellanox.co.il>
> OFED March 24 meeting summary about OFED 1.4 and 1.3.1 plans:
> *1.3.1 Release:*
> As we decided we should do a release in 2-3 month after 1.3.
> In addition if there are any special fixes as outcome from the interop we
> can do a release earlier.
> All - please send me your requests for fixed issues and needed time frame
> and I will publish 1.3.1 schedule based on this.
Our plans for OFED 1.3.1 are
1. Fix issues related to SM failover:
- packets lost in IPoIB
- packets lost during bonding failover
- some issues with multicast
We haven't open bugs in bugzilla about this yet.
2. New bonding rpm with additional fixes - already done
3. We see again issues with "PKey table reordering stops ipoib traffic" -
4. IPoIB bug fix - multicast packets droped when calling set_multicats_list
- already sent to upstream and was applied - I will send this patch to OFED.
We would like that the following bugs will be fixed:
1. BUG 985 - IPoIB panic during openind stop
2. SDP kerenel panic bugs (971 , 969)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ewg