[ewg] Re: OpenSM 3.1.11 for OFED 1.3.1

Hal Rosenstock hrosenstock at xsigo.com
Thu May 15 04:55:26 PDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-05-14 at 18:34 +0300, Sasha Khapyorsky wrote:
> On 17:19 Wed 14 May     , Tziporet Koren wrote:
> > There is the seg-fault bug that was fixed by Yevgeny that we need.
>
> This single commit was applied to 1.3 branch.

I haven't seen any email yet to Vlad requesting it to be pulled into
OFED 1.3 so I assume that is pending.

Also, the release notes would need some minor updating now (renumbering
and perhaps mention of additional bug fixes).

>  I think Hal was asking about OpenSM version bumping
>  and tarball release for 1.3.x.

If this is not done, then how is this identified as different from
3.1.10 ? We're back to which OFED did the OpenSM come from and I thought
the agreed direction was to get away from this as much as possible with
tarballs. At least in this way they would be consistent.

-- Hal