[ewg] Agenda for OFED meeting today - Nov 10

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon Nov 10 06:57:59 PST 2008

This is the agenda for OFED meeting today on OFED release status:

1. Decide on RC4 release - I suggest to do it tomorrow
2. Decide on GA release:
    my suggestion - RC5 in a week (Monday 17, Nov)
    GA - Nov 24 (we cannot delay more in that week since it will be on
Thanks Giving holiday)
    We can try on Friday Nov 21
3. Release notes - all owners must update the release notes
4. Bugs review:

1323    	blo  	stefan.roscher at de.ibm.com  	REOP
IB/ehca: possibillity of kernel panic under certain circu...
1370 	blo 	vlad at mellanox.co.il 		NEW 		Ping
over IPoIB I/F fails after ifconfig down and up
1364 	cri 	swise at opengridcomputing.com 	NEW 		system
hang on rmmod cxgb3 in rhel4.7
1365 	cri 	swise at opengridcomputing.com 	NEW 		Panic on
1366 	cri 	swise at opengridcomputing.com 	NEW 		Panic
during boot-up after an OFED install in RHEL 4.5
1242 	cri 	yannick.cote at qlogic.com 	NEW 		kernel
panic while running mpi2007 against ofed1.4 -- ib_...
1289 	maj 	amirv at mellanox.co.il 		NEW 		Ib and
ipoib doesnt respond while running multiple tests ...
1349 	maj 	amirv at mellanox.co.il 		NEW 		Kernel
panic on sdp
1336 	maj 	vlad at mellanox.co.il 		NEW 		Can't to
unloading the mlx4_ib module on ppc64
1358 	maj 	vlad at mellanox.co.il 		ASSI 		fmr_test
causes eth0 transmit timeout - should be fixed
1359 	maj 	vlad at mellanox.co.il 		NEW 		Kernel
panic while running Ltp - ongoing

Tziporet & Vlad