[ewg] GoDaddy cert installed on OFA server

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 6 11:02:31 PDT 2008

Hi. I pointed bugzilla and the linux wiki to use it. Currently, you
still get a domain name mismatch dialog because I used
www.openfabrics.org to generate the certificate signing request, not
bug.openfabrics.org or wiki.openfabrics.org. I'll ask GoDaddy if it's
possible to fix this without having to order separate certificates for
each site, but at least you don't get the "Do you trust Jeff Becker"
(paraphrased) dialog anymore.

Let me know if there are other sites (e.g. windows) that want to use the
cert, and I'll let you know how to set it up.

Thanks.

-jeff