[ewg] Bonding fail over not working

Betsy Zeller betsy.zeller at qlogic.com
Tue Oct 28 18:42:55 PDT 2008

Pradeep:

I don't believe this is a known issue. There is no bug open against it
in http://www.openfabrics.org/bugzilla that I can see. Can you open a
bug on this in the Open Fabrics bug system, if you are able to reproduce
it on OFED 1.4 RC3, or a recent nightly build? If you do open a bug,
please mark it critical, as we need to make an explicit decision about
this.

- Betsy