[ewg] libibverbs version increment.

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Apr 16 14:45:28 PDT 2009

Does this correspond with Roland's version number?

If so, is it exactly the same as Roland's version?  If not, why not,
and how will you differentiate the two?

I'm not a git expert, so I could well be getting this wrong, but
looking at

   http://git.kernel.org/?p=libs/infiniband/libibverbs.git;a=summary

I only see version 1.1.2.  Did OFED choose to label included verbs as
"1.2[.x]"?  Did Roland agree not to use those numbers?

(I apologize in advance if all this stuff has been worked out already;
I freely admit to jumping into the middle of a conversation here...)

On Apr 16, 2009, at 5:39 PM, Yannick Cote wrote:

> Vlad,
>
> could you please increment the tarball version of the libibverbs from
> 1.2 to 1.2.1 please ? That is for the OFED 1.4.1 release of course.
>
> Thanks,
>
>  - Yan

Jeff Squyres
Cisco Systems