[ewg] Re: Transitioning server

JC Support support at johncompanies.com
Mon Jan 26 14:46:28 PST 2009

Hi,

Sure, just let us know what and when- also you can move IPs over if that's
easier...

-Dave

JohnCompanies Support
support at johncompanies.com

FreeBSD 7.0 VPS now available! www.johncompanies.com/jc_bsd.html
JohnCompanies is looking for beta testers for new products
and software (account management screens, etc)
Please email us if you're interested in joining the team!