[ewg] Re: Is management package is ready for OFED 1.5 alpha?

Sasha Khapyorsky sashak at voltaire.com
Mon Jul 13 10:53:56 PDT 2009

Hi Tziporet,

On 14:34 Mon 13 Jul     , Tziporet Koren wrote:

> What is the status of management package?

That is fine. But I'm not on "feature freeze" point.

> What is the release schedule you plan?

I have couple of changes on the queue, then we will release.

> We wish to build OFED 1.5 alpha soon

Ok. Let's use our regular practice here. OFED 1.5 can include latest
management packages releases or daily builds. Once things will be stable
we can switch major version number (3.3.x -> 3.4.x, etc).

Sasha