[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today (May 4)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon May 4 06:39:12 PDT 2009

This is the agenda for today's EWG/OFED meeting

1. OFED 1.4.1 status
RC4 was done on Thursday, but we still have some open bugs.
We must decide which bugs are really critical for this release and
decide when we are doing RC5 (should be final release)

ID 	Sev 	OS 	Assignee 		 	Summary
1607    	blo  	SLES  	Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov  	kernel
oops during login on sles10 sp2 with OFED-1.4.1-20...
1616 	cri 	RHEL 	jon at opengridcomputing.com 	iommu_alloc
error when running connectathon on ppc64 nfs ...
1620 	cri 	Othe 	jon at opengridcomputing.com 	backport
definition of struct hash_desc doesn't match the...
1571 	cri 	RHEL 	vu at mellanox.com 		nfsrdma server
crash @test5 connectathon basic test,
1287 	maj 	RHEL 	bugzilla at openib.org 		IPoIB datagram
mode initial packet loss - decided to hold now
1596 	maj 	Othe 	Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov 	openibd stop
failed when nfs is loaded
1621 	maj 	RHEL 	vu at mellanox.com 		RHEL 5.3 + OFED
1.4.1-rc4: loading ib_sprt kernel module ...  - not sure if this is a
showstopper

2. OFED 1.5
a. Schedule: Since OFED 1.4.1 is delayed by more then a month I think we
need to consider its influence on the 1.5 schedule.
BTW: If we delay the release we may want to change kernel base to 2.6.31
too

b. Status: We opened a git tree that is based on 2.6.30, and for now its
compiled on 2.6.30. Need to start the backports.
Mellanox will be able to work on the backports only in few weeks from
now.
Is there other company that can start earlier?

3. MPI new memory API
   If Jeff S. will join we can discuss the next steps

4. Open discussion

Tziporet