[ewg] ofa_1_5_kernel 20091104-0200 daily build status

Brian J. Murrell brian at sun.com
Fri Nov 20 09:18:58 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-20 at 11:07 -0600, Jon Mason wrote:

> I can provide assistance, if you wish.

My use for a git clone here is probably next to nil and I just have too
many pokers in the fire to take it on right now.

> Hop on IRC channel #ofed on OFTC
> or e-mail me with questions.

I do appreciate the offer though.

> You can send Vlad a normal patch and he'll include it.  It's no biggie.
> I have a patch queued, so its no additional work for me.

Sure, feel free to just add mine to yours if you like the solution.
Easier than me figuring out the process for the few times I am likely to
need it.

b.