[ewg] ofa_1_5_kernel 20091007-0200 daily build status

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at voltaire.com
Wed Oct 14 08:15:39 PDT 2009

Or Gerlitz wrote:
> Basically, I'd like to see people using their distro iSCSI stack. Now,
> I am checking what does it take for someone that chose to replace her
> distro provided IB stack with something else (e.g the ofed modules).
Brian,

You (Sun) may basically be in the other side of the same problem,
suppose you have Lustre build to distro X and then someone replaced the
IB stack to be that of ofed Y. Lustre uses the IB stack (verbs/rdma-cm)
directly and hence should have the same symbol version issue, how do you
solve that? rebuild Lustre? load it with modprobe -f?

Or.