[ewg] More OFED webex teleconferences

Jeff Squyres jsquyres at cisco.com
Thu Sep 17 05:24:38 PDT 2009

You'll shortly receive an Outlook invite for the next round of OFED
teleconferences.

*** THE DIAL IN CODE WILL CHANGE STARTING NEXT MONDAY!! ****

The Outlook invite will be starting next Monday (Sept 21) through 2
weeks before SC (Nov 2).  The schedule always gets disrupted after SC
because of the US holidays and everyone wanting a break; we'll come up
with a post-SC meeting schedule as we get closer.

*************************
*** TIME ZONE NOTICES ***
*************************

We're at the time of year where different areas of the world are
changing time on different dates.  Please be mindful of the meeting
time in your locale.

### Note the Jerusalem times in particular! ###

Sep 21: noon US Eastern / 9am US Pacific / 5pm London / 7pm Jerusalem
Oct 5:  noon US Eastern / 9am US Pacific / 5pm London / 6pm Jerusalem
Oct 19: noon US Eastern / 9am US Pacific / 5pm London / 6pm Jerusalem
Nov 2:  noon US Eastern / 9am US Pacific / 5pm London / 7pm Jerssalem

--
Jeff Squyres
jsquyres at cisco.com