[ewg] OpenSM problem on today's OFED-1.5.1 daily build

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Fri Feb 19 16:49:53 PST 2010

Hal wrote,

>Can you run OFED-1.5.1-rc1 with the OpenSM from the failing daily
>build ? I suspect that will work and would show it's mlx4 as opposed
>to management code but maybe I'll eat my words.

I tried using the OpenSM from today's daily build on the core and driver
from RC1 and it seems to work OK.

Also, I was wrong when I said that port 1 was connected to an old SDR
switch, my bad, in fact these 2 systems are direct connected. Perhaps
the SMA in the driver got broken between RC1 and today's build ?