[ewg] OFED bug 2072

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Jul 20 11:14:08 PDT 2010

Hey Joachim,

This bug is actually a duplicate of an old one I have open.  You can
work around the problem by configuring in cxgb3 and iw_cxgb3 in your
kernel.  Then building/installing ofed will overlay these two modules,
but the genalloc code will still have been pulled into the kernel.  Does
that make sense?

The only solution I can come up with is to just pull the genalloc code
into the ofed core regardless of the kernel version.   It's on my to-do
list, but is low priority.

Steve.