[ewg] Is management package is ready for OFED 1.5 alpha?

Hal Rosenstock hal.rosenstock at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 05:58:07 PST 2010

On Sun, Jul 19, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Sasha Khapyorsky<sashak at voltaire.com> wrote:
> On 06:35 Thu 16 Jul     , Hal Rosenstock wrote:
>> >
>> > I have couple of changes on the queue, then we will release.
>>
>> Are you going to handle your patch backlog before releasing ?
>
> Yes. And also note that we will have couple of management releases
> during OFED 1.5 cycle.

There are a non trivial number of outstanding patches which have not
even been commented on/considered which were submitted with more than
sufficient time for several review cycles to make OFED 1.5 (and some
even earlier as there are several outstanding for over a year now).

Any idea when the outstanding patches will be considered/commented on
so we can start to move them forward ?

-- Hal