[ewg] mvapich2 srpm uploaded

Jonathan Perkins perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu
Fri Sep 10 07:28:39 PDT 2010

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 9:42 AM, Jonathan Perkins <
perkinjo at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:

> On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 6:00 AM, Vladimir Sokolovsky
> <vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il> wrote:
> > On 07/12/2010 06:05 PM, Jonathan Perkins wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi all:
> >> Yesterday we made the final release of mvapich2-1.5.  I've uploaded
> >> the source rpm
> >> to ~perkinjo/ofed_1_5/mvapich2-1.5-1.src.rpm on the openfabrics
> >> server.  This and future uploads can be identified by
> >> ~perkinjo/ofed_1_5/latest.txt.
> >>

> > Hi Jonathan,
> > mpitests RPM build fails over the new mvapich2:
> > Note that hwloc is not a part of OFED and Linux Distroes.
>
> Hi, hwloc is shipped with the mvapich2 sources and built internally
> unless it detects an external installation.  This build error with
> mpitests is unexpected and should be resolvable.  I'll see if I can
> reproduce this and get back to you as soon as I can.

I've found the problem that caused the missing symbols.  I've uploaded a new
source rpm that contains the fix.  It is pointed to by the latest.txt file
and is available at
~perkinjo/ofed_1_5/mvapich2-1.5.1-0.1.20100910svn4174.src.rpm.

--
Jonathan Perkins
http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/~perkinjo<http://www.cse.ohio-state.edu/%7Eperkinjo>