[ewg] OFA Management maintainership

Sasha Khapyorsky sashakvolt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 11:09:23 PST 2011

Hi,

I'm finishing my work for Voltaire those days and wish to transfer
my role as OFA management packages maintainer to
Alex Netes <alexne at voltaire.com> which I know many years as a great
experienced engineer and very good and positive person.

So starting from today his trees should be considered as master
development trees:

        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibumad
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/opensm
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/libibmad
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/infiniband-diags
        git://git.openfabrics.org/~alexnetes/ibsim

It is also likely that in a near feature maintainerships of
libibumad and infiniband-diags will be taken by
Ira Weiny <weiny2 at llnl.gov>.

I would like to wish to Alex and Ira a lot of success with their roles.

Also I would like to thank a whole community for good working time.

I still be reachable by my email address <sashakvolt at gmail.com>, so feel
free to contact me in case of any question.

Sasha