[ewg] IBTA & OFA booth at SC11 - deadline extended to March 15

Cheri Winterberg cheriw at winterbergpr.com
Wed Mar 2 05:47:42 PST 2011

Attention OFA Members: the IBTA & OFA are looking to jointly host a booth at
<http://sc11.supercomputing.org/> SC11 in Seattle, where over 10k attendees
are expected. One of the ways we pay for the booth is through member company
participation and sponsorship. So far for this year, we have 10 companies on
board to sponsor - half the total we need to make the booth possible.

We have a deadline of March 15 to sign the booth contract and pay our
deposit, so we need to hear from all companies interested in sponsoring
ASAP. Sponsorship is $3k per company; please contact cheriw at winterbergpr.com
before March 15 if your company would like to participate.

Benefits of booth sponsorship include:
·        20x20 booth (#6006 on the 6th floor, see online floor plan
<http://iebms.heiexpo.com/sc/SC11Level6.pdf> )
·        Logo on IBTA/OFA SC11 web pages
·        Logo on booth signage
·        Promotion in pre-show e-mail blast to attendees
·        Exhibitor booth badge (1 per sponsoring company)
·        Presentation slots in our booth theater (minimum 2)
·        Posting of your presentation on IBTA/OFA SC11 web pages
·        Demo space
·        Space on a display rack in the booth for collateral - we plan to
expand the rack space this year
·        Opportunity to distribute corporate giveaways and hold raffles
·        Opportunity to participate in press briefings
·        Opportunity to staff the booth (if desired)
·        Access to booth leads immediately following the show
·        Participation in SC11 planning meetings
·        IBTA & OFA press releases issued with booth mention
o   You can participate in press release and help to format the information
presented
o   5+ press interviews anticipated

Again, please contact cheriw at winterbergpr.com before March 15 if your
company would like to participate.