[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today - May 2, 2011

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon May 2 08:47:39 PDT 2011

EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today - May 2, 2011:

I wish to devote this meeting to feedback we got from the Monterey Conference:

*	Website:
	-	Provide for the open community to be able to support issue discussion
	-	Installing upgrades and management are not easy
	-	Developing a true feedback infrastructure involves *you* the audience
*	Quality Control: not sufficient for true 24X7
*	Need monitoring and debug tools
*	Coordination w/ Distros/Packaging: OFED not same as distros.
	Note: this is listed for completeness, but will the subject of other meetings to be called by Bill
*	Need for "soft" tools
*	Interoperability not sufficient to current needs, much less projected
*	Improve version control and compatibility across versions

Tziporet