[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting Oct 17, 2011 - Meeting Minutes

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 17 09:46:27 PDT 2011

On 10/17/11 09:38, Woodruff, Robert J wrote:
> Here are a few notes I took from today's meeting.
>
> We reviewed the OFED-1.5.4 feature list.
> All of the features that were targeted at OFED-1.5.4 are now available.
> MVAPICH2 1.7 was release this weekend and will need to be pulled into the builds.
> Patches have been submitted to allow OFED-1.5.4 to build on RHEL EL 6.2 beta.

Hi all. Just wanted to update NFSRDMA status. I have tested and
confirmed that it works on SLES 11 SP1 and kernel.org 2.6.30-32. I'm
currently tracking down a bug in RHEL 6.1 but I anticipate this should
be solved soon. When that is done, I will work on the remaining targeted
kernel.org kernel ports. Thanks.

-jeff