[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for July 10, 2012

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Jul 24 08:45:06 PDT 2012

I cannot make the meeting tomorrow as I have a conflict.

As for status, Arlin has already released his new uDAPL package
and it is in the latest OFED-3.5 build.

Sean has released a new librdmacm-1.0.16-1.src.rpm and a new ibacm-1.0.7-1.src.rpm
package that he would like included in the release.

We are waiting till the backports for OFED-3.5 are compiling on RHEL 6.x and
SLES 11 SP 2 to start any testing.