[ewg] OFED 3.2 - Errors with admin-rdma script and make on x86

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed Mar 21 08:54:59 PDT 2012

Vlad wrote,
>Hi Pradeep,
>You can use OFED-3.2 build to get the user space and kernel: >http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/ofed-3.2-daily/OFED-3.2-20120223-0313.tgz

I tried this new package on a couple of systems in my lab and after disabling
the chelsio adapter in the ofed.conf file, I was able to get it to successfully
build on a SLES 11 SP 2 system and was able to get Intel MPI to run over uDAPL.

However, for some reason I cannot seem to get IPoIB to work and I am not sure
if it is a S/W problem or something with my H/W. Has anyone gotten IPoIB to
work from the OFED-3.2 daily build package ?