[ewg] ofed 3.2 build issue with the 3.2.0 kernel

Marciniszyn, Mike mike.marciniszyn at intel.com
Fri May 18 12:31:32 PDT 2012

Vlad,

I have fixes ready that address the following:
1. A 3.2.0 build issue I noted in the prior email
2. A 3.0.x (kernel.org) build failure due to SLES11SP2/kernel.org 3.0.x differences
3. qib build failure in RHEL6.2

Where possible, I fixed compat to account for API differences.

I wanted to test with Vipul's repo's, since I fixed #2 by forking the 3.0 backport to a SLES11SP2 backport to account for the API differences.  I see that Vipul also changed the 3.0 directory, so I wanted to clone his repo and blend my fixes with his.

What order do you want to pull these patches?

Mike