[ewg] DAPL testing

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue Oct 1 12:44:54 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Just wanted to confirm that UNH-IOL ran the udapl tests on our InfiniBand
cluster and everything passed accordingly. They were using SL 6.4 and OFED
3.5-2 RC1.

Please let me know if there is going to be an updated DAPL package in the
next few days and I will create OFED 3.5-2 RC2 with the following changes:

.         infinipath-psm-3.1-4_g60db457_open.tar.gz - fixes bug 2447

.         ibcxgb4-1.3.1.tar.gz - updated stable release

.         dapl-2.0.xx

If anyone else has updates, please let me know because we want this ready
for the IBTA and OFA test events which start on Monday October 7th.

Thanks

Rupert