[ewg] Post 3.5.2 Schedule

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Thu Sep 12 08:40:57 PDT 2013

Hi John,

Exciting news about SLES 12 and the role of OFA Software. The EWG is
currently working on making the necessary changes to use the 3.11 kernel.
Vlad is making all the necessary changes to compat and compat-rdma and the
goal is to start having daily builds by the end of October or early
November.

Thanks

Rupert