[ewg] FW: Suggestions for Characterizing Transition Times for Infiniband

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Wed Apr 2 08:16:39 PDT 2014

Hi All,

As you know, we are conducting the IBTA PF25 for the next two weeks and we
have in attendance many engineers from the Test Equipment vendors:

Agilent

.         Bob Hasenick

.         OJ Danzy

Anritsu

.         James Morgante

.         Hiroshi Goto

Tektronix

.         John Calvin

.         John Smith

.         Mike Tranchemontagne

Wilder Technologies

.         Joe O'Brien

There are several topics we would like to discuss today:

1.      Patterns and conditions used to characterize transition times for
the InfiniBand testing - see discussion below <>

2.      Use of Clock Recovery during ATD Testing

3.      Ideal length(s) for Wilder HCBs

Thanks

Rupert