[ewg] Can't snoop all kinds of mad packets

Yunzhao li yzli.ksu at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 09:41:07 PDT 2014

The Connect-IB node is configured by the switch SM, and it can send/receive
traffic with other connected Connect-IB nodes. We pulled OFED-2.1 into our
VxWorks environment, so it's a little difficult to run linux commands for
verification. For the Connect-IB port: the port state is "defer" and link
state is "active".