[ewg] NFSRDMA issues

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Tue Aug 19 10:32:01 PDT 2014

Hey Jeff, I'm trying the latest OFED-3.12 daily build with the NFSRDMA patches, and I get
cthon04 failures with both a RHEL6 server and a SLES11sp3 server.   I also see failures
running iozone against the same servers.  The RHEL6 server logged this when running iozone
on its share:

svcrdma: error fast registering xdr for xprt ffff8803fe51c400
svcrdma: error fast registering xdr for xprt ffff880418706000
svcrdma: error fast registering xdr for xprt ffff880413e5f000
svcrdma: error fast registering xdr for xprt ffff8803fe51c000

Are these backports expected to work?

Steve.