[ewg] Please add libibumad 1.3.10 release to OFED 3.18

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il
Wed Dec 17 01:14:35 PST 2014

On 16/12/14 22:40, Hal Rosenstock wrote:
> Hi Vlad,
>
> Please incorporate libibumad 1.3.10 package into the upcoming OFED 3.18
> release.
>
> Thanks.
>
> -- Hal

Hi Hal,
This is done automatically, once you update the latest.txt.
Please note that the resulted source RPM has "unknown" release number: libibumad-1.3.10-unknown.src.rpm
As I understand, you did not declare the "RELEASE" environment variable while building the tarball.

 From the configure.in:
AC_SUBST(RELEASE, ${RELEASE:-unknown})
AC_SUBST(TARBALL, ${TARBALL:-${PACKAGE}-${VERSION}.tar.gz})

So, maybe you want to rebuild the tarball with the correct release number.
I would change the default value from "unknown" to "1" to avoid such issues in the future.

Regards,
Vladimir