[ewg] ibportstate of infiniband-diag 1.6.2 and after

Chen, Mei-Jen MChen at tmriusa.com
Fri Mar 14 11:17:52 PDT 2014

Hi Ira,

The problem seems to be related on what HCA and particular firmware version.
I redo tests on Mellanox MCX353A-QCBT and Intel/Qlogic QLE7340.
So far
Intel/Qlogic QLE7340, ibportstate 1.6.1 OK, ibportstate 1.6.2 OK
Mellanox MCX353A-QCBT, firmware 2.10.700 , ibportstate 1.6.1 OK, ibportstate 1.6.2 NG, ibportstate 1.6.4 NG
Mellanox MCX353A-QCBT, firmware 2.30.8000(latest) , ibportstate 1.6.1 NG, ibportstate 1.6.2 NG, ibportstate 1.6.4 NG

Attached please see  "mellanox_qdr.txt" and "qlogic_qdr.txt" for the output of the command.

Thanks,
Mei