[ewg] EWG Meeting Minutes

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue May 13 19:17:16 PDT 2014

Hello All,

I have attached the meeting minutes from the OFA EWG meeting held on
5/12/2014.

Here are the links to the latest documents:

.         Bug Status:
https://ofa.causewaynow.com/wg/EWG/documentRevision/download/303

.         User Package Status:
https://ofa.causewaynow.com/wg/EWG/documentRevision/download/304

.         Minutes:
https://ofa.causewaynow.com/wg/EWG/documentRevision/download/306

Here is what we decided regarding the next release of OFED 3.12.

.         Test OFED 3.12 RC2 the week of May 12th

.         Steve and Tatyana will complete their pending updates (see
minutes) and have them ready by 5/19/2014

.         Maintainers should update their package release notes

.         Vlad will release RC3 on Monday 5/19/2014

.         We will take a week to test RC3 and then release OFED 3.12 GA on
5/26/2014.

Thanks

Rupert