[ewg] ARE WE READY - OFED 3.18 GA

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Mon Jul 13 12:17:22 PDT 2015

Hi All,

Last week during our EWG meeting we agreed to the following timeline for
OFED 3.18 GA.

1.      Daily Build will be created by Vlad as soon as possible to
incorporate fixes - completed 7/7/2015

2.      Deadline for review and approval of Daily Build - 7/13/2015

3.      GA Release Target: 7/14/2015

Action Items for today

1.      All members of the EWG: are there any issues preventing us from
releasing OFED 3.18 GA tomorrow

2.      All maintainers: please review the list of release notes that are
missing or need updates and forward them to me by 11:59 Eastern 7/13/2015.
Note that Vlad starts work at 1:00 AM Eastern on 7/14/2015.

I have attached the OFED-release notes for OFED 3.18 GA. Let me know if
there are any changes needed.

Thanks

Rupert