[ewg] rds-tools update

RSD @ SFI rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue Jun 7 11:50:49 PDT 2016

Hello,

I have verified that the change you requested below for the rds-tools
maintainer has been made.  Could you ask Santosh to upload
rds-tools-2.0.7-1.16.tar.gz to OFA download site so that it can be included
in the latest OFED? The current version on the OFA site is
rds-tools-2.0.4.tar.gz. The location to download the package is as follows:

http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/rds-tools/

*On another subject*: I also added the following:

libi40iw: Tatyana Nikolova <Tatyana.E.Nikolova at intel.com
http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/libi40iw/
git://git.openfabrics.org/~tnikolova/libi40iw/.git

Thanks

Rupert