[ewg] failure building fabtests with OFED-3.18-2

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Mon May 2 09:36:49 PDT 2016

Hey Sean,

I'm installing OFED-3.18-2, so the libfabric and fabrictests packages are from that kit.  I would think they should work together. :)  But it worked on another machine with the same backing distro/kernel, so it is something specific to this machine.  Maybe an old libfabric that didn't get uninstalled by the OFED install script?  I'll send out an email if I figure this out.  In the meantime I just didn't install fabritests...

Thanks,

Steve.