[ewg] EWG MEETING CANCELLED

RSD @ SFI rsdance at soft-forge.com
Wed May 18 07:57:01 PDT 2016

Hello All,

Today's EWG meeting is cancelled.

Alan is not able to attend the EWG meeting today and we have a CIWG meeting
on Thursday May 19th at 2 PM Eastern. So I would like to invite all of you
to join tomorrow's CIWG meeting so that I can review all of the QDR, FDR,
EDR ATD results from PF29. I hope this will give those of you who attend
both meetings a break because I would be reviewing the same materials at
both meetings.

CIWG meeting info for Thursday May 19th at 2 PM Eastern

1.      Please join the CIWG meeting:
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/549247253

2.      Dial +1 (408) 650-3123 Access Code: 549-247-253

3.      Meeting ID: 549-247-253

4.      Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended
or call in using your telephone.

Thanks

Rupert