[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday July 31, 2017 Minutes
Ram.Amrani at cavium.com
Tue Aug 1 22:41:24 PDT 2017
I remember we discussed about rdma-core 15 being part of OFED-4.8-1. So is it rdma-core 14 or 15?
From: ewg [mailto:ewg-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of Cayton, Phil
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2017 8:34 PM
To: ewg at lists.openfabrics.org
Subject: [ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday July 31, 2017 Minutes
Phil Cayton Intel
Bob Woodruff Intel
Pradeeep Kankipati Broadcom
Ram Amrani Qlogic/Cavium
Susan Coulter lanl
Tatyana Nikolova Intel
<Did I miss anyone?>
None this week
* OFED 4.8-1 status:
* Plan of Record: Cavium and Broadcom drivers, rdma-core v14, and SRP fixes - 30 day turn around if possible.
* Vlad will start daily builds once new content is available.
* Ram - taking latest OFED GIT repo - rebased patches. Fixed according to Vlad's comments. Ran a few sanity tests. Plan on sending Cavium Qlogic patches. Vlad will incorporate into daily builds when he receives them
* Pradeep - will start Broadcom patches so 4.8.1 drivers can include the drivers. Vlad will include in daily builds when he receives them.
* User Package Update
* rdma-core v14 - Vlad can pull in when it's available
* Bug Report - Critical/blocking
* 2631 - An SRP Reject from an SRP target causes SL7.3/OFED crash
* Fails on OFED 4.8 out of the box, requires OFED+ib_srp_backports
* Fixed on 7.3 - needs to be verified on 7.2 once 2632 resolved.
* 2632 - SRP login failure for SL7.2 and OFED 4.8-rc4 (ib_srp:Sending CM DREQ failed)
* Fails on SL7.2, Works on SL7.3 and OFED-4.8
* 2633 - NFS over RDMA kernel modules are not supported in OFED 4.8
o Jeff Becker sent update: has a backport that builds on RHEL7.3, and suspects will also build on SLES12SP2. Planning to test these soon. Intends to only support these distros for 4.8-1. Vlad can disable support in distros where backports are not supplied (RHEL 7.2, SLES 12SP1)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ewg