[ewg] cxgb4 testing on OFED-4.8-2

Steve Wise swise at opengridcomputing.com
Wed Dec 20 08:50:03 PST 2017

Hey Arlin,

Chelsio ran a sanity/regression test with the OFED-4.8-2 daily build, on
RHEL7.4 with cxgb4 and things look good.  For SLES12SP3, though, they are
experiencing a handful of problems.   Digging into it now, but we're seeing
a general protection fault in iwpmd, and some seg faulting with rping.  Plus
an error trying to change the MTU.   We'll open bugs soon.

Sorry I missed Monday's meeting.  I'll also be absent for the next one on
1/1/2018.

Steve.

---
http://www.avg.com