[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, June 5th, 2017, 09:00 AM US Pacific Time (12pm EST) - Minutes

Pradeep Kankipati pradeep.kankipati at broadcom.com
Mon Jun 5 11:04:15 PDT 2017

Hi Arlin,

Vlad will start on OFED 4.8-1 soon

·        qedr and vmw_pvrdma drivers will be added, plus bug fixes

·        Please notify Vlad and EWG if anything else needed so we can plan

Please include bnxt_re in the above list. It was decided a few weeks ago
that we would include bnxt_re in the ofed-4.8-1 release along with other
drivers which missed ofed-4.8 GA while new distro support would go in
4-.8-2.

Thanks,

Pradeep