[ewg] Few upcoming fixes for OFED-4.8-1-rc3

Amrani, Ram Ram.Amrani at cavium.com
Tue Nov 14 06:15:48 PST 2017

Hi Arlin,
Nicolas has already taken the patch.

Thanks,
Ram

From: Davis, Arlin R [mailto:arlin.r.davis at intel.com]
Sent: Monday, November 13, 2017 7:51 PM
To: Devesh Sharma <devesh.sharma at broadcom.com>; Amrani, Ram <Ram.Amrani at cavium.com>
Cc: ewg at lists.openfabrics.org; Kalderon, Michal <Michal.Kalderon at cavium.com>; Elior, Ariel <Ariel.Elior at cavium.com>; Woodruff, Robert J <robert.j.woodruff at intel.com>
Subject: RE: Few upcoming fixes for OFED-4.8-1-rc3

Ok, it looks like rdma-core v15_stable is moving along quite nicely and we can possibly intersect for RC3 if we get our commits into this upstream stable branch in a timely manner. I would rather OFED pull from this official stable branch if we can make this happen in a timely manner.

What do you think Vlad?
Ram and Devesh, can we get these patches upstream in this stable-v15 branch today?

Stable branch maintainer: Nicolas Morey-Chaisemartin NMoreyChaisemartin at suse.de<mailto:NMoreyChaisemartin at suse.de>

-arlin

Unless I am mistaken, this is the final update for RC3.
Vlad, please roll RC3 today after this goes into v15_stable.

Thanks,
Arlin