[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, Nov 20th, 2017, 09:00 AM US Pacific Time (12pm EST) - Minutes

Amrani, Ram Ram.Amrani at cavium.com
Wed Nov 29 23:31:39 PST 2017

Hi Arlin,
Can you replace 'fastlinq' by 'QL4xxx series of converged network adapters'?

Also, qedr's iWARP support is upstream already but in OFED 4.8-1 RC3 it isn't in the kernel (only in rdma-core).
As discussed at a prior meeting, we will add it to OFED 4.8-2.
Please remove iWARP indication.

If you'd like, I can send a patch on top of this one.

Thanks,
Ram